Sometimes a Sleeping Dragon. . .

In my studio are three windows - which face a mountain - sometimes purple - Sometimes a Sleeping Dragon. . .

My Photo
Name:
Location: Castle on the Plains, Oklahoma

"The longest journey of any person is the journey inward." Dag Hammerskjvld

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Let Me Seduce You

I've been collecting research links.
I should have been a research Librarian.
(I took a left turn instead of a right on my career path)
(( No that's not a political statement!
Hmm. Okay, maybe it really is. ))

Originally I wanted to post them all on a webpage
so I could refer to them any time I wanted.
Since I still haven't figured out how to create a webpage,
I've decided to post them here instead.
The Problem:
At the end of each month everything gets archived.
There is no way to keep them visable all the time
unless I repost them each month. - too much work.

So . . .
December 1st, write that in you calendars!!
I will begin posting research links.
The archive for December 2005 will always be
where you need to go to find them.
I think I can continue to update them even in archives.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Most Interesting said...

This is something interesting. Will bookmark your blog now = )

4:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
Medium removal boxes

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home